- Experience Level
Frontline Housing provides low barrier permanent housing options to individuals/families experiencing homelessness as well as delivering program management services to area housing providers in the City of Atlanta. Frontline Housing is involved with various programs including Street to Home, Motel to Home, Community Allies Program and the Financial Achievement Clubs. Currently Frontline Housing is looking to expand permanent housing to individuals experiencing homelessness with income. We are seeking a candidate interested in outreach, placing individuals in housing and management of permanent housing units.
- Participate in community outreach to individuals experiencing homelessness
- Participate in outreach to families living in motels.
- Work with families placed in permanent housing to ensure rent is paid in a timely manner.
- Processing documentation for permanent housing.
- Assisting with identifying units for leasing and apartment complex partners.
- Placement of individuals and families into permanent housing.
- Supporting the individuals once placed in permanent housing.
- Assisting with management of the permanent housing units.
- Connecting individuals to resources in the community.
- Provide support to clients assessing needs, goals, strengths and barriers..
- Attending and participating in team meetings.
- Demonstrate experience in working with at-risk population.
- Collect and report on data required for grants and other funding sources.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Masters of Social Work or related field preferred.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work in a flexible environment.
- Previous experience working with at-risk populations preferred.
- Proficient in Excel.