Administrative Coordinator for Mobilization
- Experience Level
TMS Global, a non-denominational Christian mission agency based in Norcross, Georgia, is seeking a full-time Administrative Coordinator.
Founded in 1984, TMS Global exists to mobilize and deploy the body of Christ globally to join Jesus in His mission, especially among the least reached peoples. Our work involves training, mobilizing (recruiting) and serving cross-cultural workers around the world, as well as, delivering resources, training and education to US churches to enable them to enhance their mission impact.
The Administrative Coordinator will play a supportive role for the Mobilization and Church Culture teams by providing administrative/clerical assistance for recruitment of missionaries around the world and event support/logistics for missional programming with partner churches.
Location: Norcross, GA | Remote Work negotiable in hybrid
- To manage administrative, communication and marketing needs for the ongoing operations of the church culture and mobilization teams, as well as administrative support for projects of each team.
- To manage on-going systematic tracking and follow-up processes for prospective church partners, existing church partners and mobilization candidates.
- To provide logistic and fulfillment services for all in person and virtual events for both teams.
- To provide staffing support at mission conferences and events as needed.
- The individual shall have a minimum two-year degree or equivalent work experience in related field.
- Must possess strong knowledge of MS Office and demonstrate administrative skills.
- Should have a strong working knowledge of local church operation and global missions.
- Familiarity with marketing principles, a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce and Canva, a plus.
- Mission driven, guided by core values in alignment with TMS Global mission.
- The individual shall have strong organizational skills, a winsome personality, and ability to give attention to detail. People skills and relational abilities are essential.
- Administrative skills and ability to use current office productivity software systems is also essential. Must be able to work independently, with little oversight.
- The individual must be tactful in personal contact and written correspondence related to the various needs of the staff, public, cross-cultural witnesses, and others. The individual must enjoy working and communicating with people.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be collaborative with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be able to set and manage multiple priorities, work proactively and respond quickly to requests, simultaneously balancing administrative projects.
Work should require light to moderate physical activity with a reasonable amount of repetitive motion. Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
To apply please follow these detailed instructions:
- Craft your cover letter and resume into one multi-page PDF document, highlighting how your experience and skills meet the position requirements.
- Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile and other relevant digital footprints.
- Save the file with your name.
- Send the file to email@example.com and include “Administrative Coordinator” in the subject line.
We regret we are unable to respond to phone inquiries or mail submissions.