COVID VACCINATION EDUCATION & OUTREACH WORKERS NEEDED - $20/hour (SanBern)
- Experience Level
Seeking organizers to knock on doors in targeted neighborhoods to educate residents about the COVID-19 vaccination, and help book COVID vaccination appointments for those who meet the eligibility requirements.
Seeking people with good communication skills, who are outgoing, positive, self-motivated and able to work as a team member. Campaign, sales or telemarketing experience preferred but not a requirement.
You must be available for the entire schedule with no exceptions. COVID safety measures will be followed as a condition of employment. Smartphone with call, text, and data capability required as we will utilize multiple apps to help book appointments on the doors.
Please send us an email with your resume and/or information about your experience and interest in this job. Or, call us at 855-492-9467 and leave us a message that includes your full name and the best number to reach you.
This is a temporary position – April 17 - June 30, 2021.
Hours: Sat: 9 AM - 2 PM, Sun: 3 - 8 PM, Mon, Tues, Wed: 4 – 9 PM
English/Spanish speaking a plus.
More searches like this
- Advocacy / Lobbying Healthcare Temporary / Seasonal jobs in Ontario
- Customer Service / Retail Healthcare Temporary / Seasonal jobs in Ontario
- Direct Service / Social Service Healthcare Temporary / Seasonal jobs in Ontario
- Food Service Healthcare Temporary / Seasonal jobs in Ontario
- Health / Medical Healthcare Temporary / Seasonal jobs in Ontario