Program Manager - SNAP
5 days left
- Experience Level
Would you like to join our award-winning culture and establish a meaningful career in the nonprofit world?
Tommy Nobis Center offers you an opportunity to work for an organization that has been recognized as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation as well as being recognized by the Atlanta Journal Constitution as a Top Workplace in Atlanta!
The SNAP Program Manager will oversee the SNAP E&T ABLE program. This role is responsible for coordinating services and working with SNAP clients who are voluntary participants of the program to provide work readiness training, job training and placement assistance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees the daily operation of the SNAP ABLE program.
- Assist with teaching work readiness skills curriculum (career exploration, job readiness, interview skills, etc.) to SNAP participants.
- Responsible for delivery of services for participants in the SNAP program, from time of referral to exit.
- Develops and completes monthly status reports for participants.
- Completes specific accurate monthly billing. Coordinates with Accounting to ensure proper and timely billing for all services delivered.
- Ensures participant cases notes are prepared timely.
- Maintains effective control and management of classroom.
- Reviews timecard entries approves employee payroll and mileage.
- Prepares annual performance evaluations.
- Educates the community regarding the SNAP ABLE Program, builds effective relationships and recruits potential participants.
- Bachelor’s Degree in behavioral sciences or business administration or related field.
- 3 years’ experience in a teaching role.
- Experience teaching or working with individuals with disabilities.
Other Qualifications or Requirements:
- Mission driven, guided by core values and a pleasure to work with.
- High customer service orientation.
- Results oriented with ability to meet assigned deadlines.
- Must be highly organized, accurate in completing work assignments.
- Strong oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with assigned duties.
- Possesses a working knowledge of Windows environment in Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- General knowledge of other office equipment such as copiers, scanners, fax machine, etc.
- Must pass a drug screen and background check.
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
Prior Experience Desirable:
- Experience working with clients with barriers
- Delivery of job readiness skills training and placement
- Developing programmatic marketing materials
Tommy Nobis Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Drugs Don’t Work worksite and a participant in e-Verify.