Nonprofit Fundraising Software Account Executive (Entry Level Sales)
- Experience Level
In this role you will be in daily contact with nonprofit and development staff at some of the nation’s leading nonprofit organizations to help them understand matching gifts, our suite of fundraising tools, and how we might be able to help them fundraise more effectively so they can better fulfill their mission.
Despite the challenges caused by COVID-19, we are seeing the interest in matching gifts stay consistent and continue to bring new organizations onboard to our nonprofit fundraising platform. As a result, we’re expanding our team with new Nonprofit Fundraising Software Account Executives to start either ASAP or in June, 2021 when we anticipate having multiple recent college graduates joining the company
Do you have a deep passion and commitment to doing work that is genuinely meaningful? Come work for a leader in nonprofit software and start making a difference at a company where your results matter!
Double the Donation was founded in 2011 and specializes in cloud-based software focused exclusively on the needs of nonprofit organizations.
Thousands of nonprofit organizations and educational institutions use our fundraising software to increase revenue through corporate matching gift and employee volunteer grant programs. As a growing company, every employee plays a huge part in our success!
We work with some of the leading organizations in the country including:
American Heart Association
Make-a-Wish Foundation of America
Florida State University Foundation
This is the perfect role for someone who has recently graduated or is early in their career. We’re looking to hire candidates who have 0-3 years experience, love the nonprofit sector, and want to gain experience related to fundraising and sales.
Candidates with the following experiences are often well-suited to this role:
- University or college phonathon / Alumni fundraising
- School newspaper advertisement sales
- Internship experience in fundraising, annual giving, or nonprofit development
- Fundraising related to groups and clubs
- Working with United Way campaigns
You will be in daily contact with nonprofit and development staff at some of the nation’s leading nonprofit organizations to help them understand matching gifts, our suite of fundraising tools, and how we might be able to help them fundraise more effectively so they can better fulfill their mission.
As an Account Executive, you will own the sales process, which includes prospecting / identifying new nonprofits not currently using our tools, leading discovery calls, running product demonstrations, and managing contract negotiations.
This role is perfect for candidates who have top notch written / verbal communication, lightning fast email responses, and have no fear picking up the phone to call someone.
In this role, you will:
- Spend large portions of your day talking to nonprofit staff, particularly senior staff
- Call and email nonprofits to schedule discovery calls
- Showcase our value through discovery and live demonstrations
- Prioritize leads; document details of communications with prospects in our CRM
- Negotiate contracts and close deals
As a small growing business, there are a few traits unique to our business that individuals should consider before applying.
- You must love the idea of giving back to the community and nonprofits. There are thousands of sales roles out there. If being involved in the success of nonprofits is something you’re truly passionate about, this could be a great role.
- You must be extremely comfortable with change. As a small growing company, decisions can be made over a weekend and fully implemented by early the next week. Whether that’s new systems, new processes, or new approaches, we look for individuals who can adapt and thrive.
- You must believe that the best contributors should get better rewards. As a company, we believe in paying people based on the value they generate at the business. We have situations where two people doing the same work can have 10x times difference in their impact, and in their rewards. For example, there have been situations where one person received a compensation increase of $1,000, and another working in the same area received $10,000. This isn’t the norm, but the range of rewards at almost any level can easily vary by 100% to 300%, and even then there is plenty of room for outliers. It’s a natural result of having greater impact, and a compensation system that recognizes that impact.
- You must be willing to disagree and commit. As a growing business, there will be lots of decisions that get made and changes that occur during your time at the company. Some of which you’ll agree with and some you won’t, we strongly believe that the best team members have the ability to disagree and commit (i.e., going with a decision after it has been made regardless of whether or not you agree).
- You must believe the status quo is unacceptable. As a growing company and as individuals, we believe the status quo is unacceptable. Everyone should be relentless in striving to be the best version of themselves and figure out ways to create more value at the company and grow professionally. The question should always be “How can I be better” rather than “How can expectations be adjusted”.
Double the Donation is located in Atlanta with all of our team members located in the metro area. We’re currently working remotely but plan to re-open the office in Summer 2021.
Why Should You Apply?
- To truly make a difference by providing solutions to nonprofits
- Join a vibrant, high-energy, collaborative office with a fun and casual culture
- To earn uncapped commissions with room for growth
Who we’re looking for:
- A recent college graduate (Business, Social Work, Nonprofit Management, and Public Administration Degrees highly desirable)
- Strong academic performance
We also need you to:
- Be able to work independently and have a proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Have a demonstrated ability to quickly learn new things and think on your feet
- Have the ability to work through obstacles and challenges
- Be highly organized with strong time management skills
- Be results driven and goal-oriented
- Be a quick learner with our CRM
What Do We Offer?
Financial compensation includes two components:
- Base salary: $45,000.00 per year
- Additional variable compensation, based on performance, with an expected range of $10,000.00 – $34,000.00 per year
- You will accrue 20 vacation days and 5 sick days off annually plus 7 company holidays.
- You will accrue 10 life leave days per year. These days may be used during the year, rolled over into next year, or redeemed for their cash value 1x per year.
- Healthcare benefits (Medical and Vision)
- 401k with a 4% company match
- Matching gift program (1:1 match)
- Volunteer grant program
- Fundraising sponsorship for run / walk / rides
- Weekly team building or learn & learn events
More searches like this
- Administrative / Clerical Science / Technology $60,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Customer Service / Retail Science / Technology $60,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Development / Fundraising Science / Technology $60,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Marketing / Communications Science / Technology $60,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Sales / Telemarketing Science / Technology $60,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta