Project Management Specialist
6 days left
- Experience Level
The Gideon’s Promise Project Management Specialist is a resourceful, organized, and collaborative team member working in the Programs Department. The Project Management Specialist will work closely with the Program Director and key staff. S/he has experience with supporting project development including planning, executing, and closing projects. This individual will support the implementation of all Gideon’s Promise training.
Duties and Responsibilities
Assist with Training Project Management
o Utilize project management tools and techniques to support Gideon’s Promise training and manage training logistics.
o Assist with the development and implementation of comprehensive project plans while documenting detailed processes.
o Assist with the scheduling of travel and accommodations for Gideon’s Promise faculty and guest speakers participating in training events.
Manage Programs Related Technology
o Assist with management of training registration databases and reporting.
o Develop and utilize spreadsheets, diagrams, timeliness, and process maps required for project completion.
o Assist with compilation and analysis of training participant data including attendance, assessments, and evaluations.
o Assist with the organization, management, and uploading to a shared Programs Department database.
o Maintain and update all information related to partner offices.
o Manage the application and submission process for CLE credits before, during, and after training.
o Manage large scale communication efforts sent on behalf of the Programs Department included, but not limited to, application launches, training registration, Law School Partner Project recruitment etc...
o Establish and cultivate professional relationships with Chiefs, Gideon’s Promise alumni, CORE 101 class members, and other key staff in partner offices.
o Assist with securing vendors for lodging, supplies, materials, food, and event space for all Gideon’s Promise training.
o Assist with the interview process for potential class members for CORE 101 which may include scheduling interviews, conducting interviews, and uploading materials.
o Assist with management of the Gideon’s Promise application and MOU processes for class participants.
o Other project management and administrative duties as assigned.
- Documented experience managing large and small scale projects utilizing project management tools and methodology
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members and deliver optimum performance in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Skilled with prioritizing tasks, meeting deadlines, organizing project deliverables, and managing competing priorities
- Exceptional administrative, technology, and audio visual skills including a strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and meeting scheduling tools
- High degree of flexibility and diplomacy when interacting with staff, program participants, Gideon’s Promise community, and volunteers
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in an related field of study or equivalent work experience
Project Management Professional (PMP) / certification is a plus and experience in a nonprofit setting is highly preferred.