- Experience Level
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support to residents on medication compliance and assist with developing medication management skills.
- Provide training and support with skills building including but not limited to socialization, health services, daily living skills and assertiveness.
- Develop and assist in implementing service plans, which are determined by goals of the residents including reviewing service plans, identifying progress, and revising plan as needed.
- Engage and work alongside residents to perform necessary tasks for the upkeep of the apartment and the well-being of residents.
- Assist residents with moving their belongings into a Fountain House licensed apartment.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate within the agency and with external providers such as Physician, Social Security, Medicaid, Care Mangers, Home and Community Based Services support.
- Excellent computer and software proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook) required.
- Experience with AWARDS database preferred.
- Must be able to work under pressure and in crises.
- Must be able to meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and to conduct assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
REQUIRED AND PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND CREDENTIALS
- Undergraduate degree required, preferably in the human service field.
- Relevant experience in human service field, preferred.
- Flexible and able to work late, including evenings and weekends as needed.
- Positive, energetic, dynamic, and engaging personality.
- Collaborative & creative approach to work related duties.
- Driver’s license required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet all physical requirements satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.