- Experience Level
Housing Plus Inc (HPI) is a nonprofit located in the City of East Point, just outside the city limits of Atlanta. HPI provides housing assistance to the chronically homeless and delivers program and grants management services to area housing partners. Housing Plus is also the primary referral source for the United Way's Street to Home (S2H) program which provides a pathway from transitional to permanent housing and links clients to local supportive services. Recently, Housing Plus was selected as one of eight agencies to provide Phase 2 emergency rental assistance in the City of Atlanta for those impacted by COVID. We are currently seeking candidates with a variety of skills to help us build a cohesive team for our organization. Recent or pending MSW graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Provide Emergency Rental Assistance to those in need in the City of Atlanta.
- Collect documentation and work with tenants and landlords to complete transactions.
- Provide support to clients assessing needs, goals, strengths and barriers.
- Provide assistance with other various programs with Housing Plus including, but not limited to the following programs:
- Kids Home Initiative- Placing families referred by school social workers into permanent housing.
- Survivors Home- Provide housing assistance to survivors of Domestic Violence.
- Motel to Home- Placing families living in motels into permanent housing.
- Demonstrate experience in working with at-risk/special needs populations.
- Desire to work directly with homeless clients and other agencies, creating partnerships.
- Collect and report on data required for grants and other funding sources.
- Work with partner agencies including Frontline Housing, Single Parent Alliance and Resource Center, and Homes of Light.
- Masters of Social Work or related field required.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work in a flexible environment.
- Previous experience working with at-risk populations preferred.
- Proficient in Excel.
More searches like this
- Administrative / Clerical Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $30,000 - $39,999 Contract / Freelance jobs in Atlanta
- Direct Service / Social Service Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $30,000 - $39,999 Contract / Freelance jobs in Atlanta
- Program / Project Management Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $30,000 - $39,999 Contract / Freelance jobs in Atlanta
- Social Work / Counseling Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $30,000 - $39,999 Contract / Freelance jobs in Atlanta