Operations and Development Coordinator
- Experience Level
The Operations and Development Coordinator reports directly to the Board President and works closely with Board committees to fulfill the goals of the organization as set by the Board and to ensure the smooth operation of day-to-day business.
This position requires an individual with the ability to work efficiently on multiple projects, prioritize, follow through, communicate effectively and meet deadlines. This position works collaboratively with other staff, must live in the Bay Area and is often the frontline representative on the phone and email for the organization.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist in management of day-to-day operations of PD Active office.
- Manage Board documents and support Board decisions.
- Support PD Active presence on the web and various social media platforms.
- Manage membership database and generate reports using DonorPerfect.
- Generate timely, accurate, and personalized correspondence including acknowledgement letters to donors.
- Plan and manage logistics of an annual fundraising appeal and other mailings.
- Support production of monthly newsletter and weekly member communications.
- Assist with volunteer support and event coordination.
- Proven relevant administrative work experience
- Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, web maintenance
- Ability to use social media platforms to manage PD Active presence on the web
- Proficient with CRM software preferably DonorPerfect
- Experience with WordPress and Constant Contact
- Research and writing skills
- Verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Flexible, patient, and adept at multitasking, attention to detail
- Capacity to work from home (currently, the position operates in a virtual office environment)
- Development experience strongly preferred, but not required