- Experience Level
MHP Salud, a bilingual, bicultural organization national non-profit agency with a strong one the ground and virtual presence, is currently seeking a Program Manager. This position manages a health outcome programs including management of grant, grant budget, and program integration. As the manager of assigned program, the Program Manager Coordinates all day-to-day aspects of assigned program and works in partnership with other staff to achieve program and organizational goals and organizational objectives. The ability to read, write, and speak English and Spanish is required for this position.
While the full job description is on our website at https://mhpsalud.org/working-mhp-salud/, successful candidates will:
- Coordinates all day-to-day aspects of assigned program and works in partnership with other staff to achieve program and organizational goals and organizational objectives.
- Coordinates all activities within given program(s) to ensure quality and completion of activities.
- Participates in the development of narrative reports and performs program and data analysis as needed.
- Works with supervisor to recruit, hire, and provide orientation and evaluation of full time, and part time staff either directly or through oversight of activity.
- Acts as liaison for, or as a representative of, the organization with various community and public agencies. Attends meetings which involve program or appoint appropriate designees.
Required: 1-2 years’ experience as a CHW or in community based/outreach work is required; the ability to read, write, and speak English and Spanish; a minimum of an Associates degree; and computer literacy with proficiency in spreadsheet, database, presentation, and word processing software.
Staff diversity and innovating programming make MHP Salud a fun and supportive work environment. The organization offers positions that challenge staff and inspire personal growth. At the same time, MHP Salud’s excellent, family-friendly personnel policies encourage staff members to model healthy living on all levels.
MHP Salud believes in the importance of accessible and affordable benefits that allow you and your family to be healthy and plan for your future, the following benefits begin on your first day of employment:
- For health care, we pay 95% of employee premiums, 75% of the premium for employee +1 plans, and 85% of the premiums for family plans. We pay 100% of the employees dental and vision plans, with the option to add coverage for dependents.
- We provide employer-paid life insurance and offer you the ability to add more for yourself and your spouse and children and carry excellent employer-paid long-term disability insurance for our employees.
- You are immediately vested in our 401K retirement plan with an employer contribution of 6.5 % of your salary with an additional 2% if matched by you.
- In addition to 13 paid holidays, employees receive 12 paid Health and Wellness days per year and receive 152 hours of leave in their first year (increasing in their 4th and 8th year).
Salary Range: $48,000-$56,000
Complete applications should be submitted online at mhpsalud.org and include the following components:
- Completed MHP Salud job application from website: https://mhpsalud.org/working-mhp-salud/
- Current resume
- Names and contact information for three work references
Official transcripts will be required before hire.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS or automated resume only applications will not be considered.
MHP Salud will contact qualified candidates by email. Application review Date: April 26, 2021, 1st Interview Date: May 04-05, 2021, Testing Date: May 06, 2021, Final Interview: May 11 Start Date June 08, 2021.