Evidence-Based Associates (EBA) is seeking a STAFF ACCOUNTANT in the Atlanta area to join its team of professionals whose mission is to strengthen families and support communities through the high-quality implementation of evidence-based programs in the areas of juvenile justice, child welfare and behavioral health.
Our interdisciplinary team brings more than 150 years of experience in clinical services, public policy and program management; our team of professionals have backgrounds in social services, juvenile justice, evidence-based programs, information technology and human resources.
EBA is owned by Empower Community Care- the leading global behavioral health organization responsible for distributing evidence-based programs and technologies. With 75 employees serving 900+ customers across 45 U.S. states and 17 countries, Empower’s mission is to transform the lives of troubled youth, adults, their families and communities. Our companies use scientifically proven treatments, approaches and tools to improve services and care available to at-risk populations. Empower is the parent to three highly recognized organizations: MST Services, Orbis Partners, and Evidence-Based Associates.
- General accounting duties.
- Accounts Payable.
- Accounts Receivable.
- Being the point of contact on all financial matters.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years accounting experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with QuickBooks and Excel.
- Familiarity with SharePoint and Access
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, establish priorities, and organize efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to interact at all organizational levels
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
Competitive benefits and opportunities for growth await the right person!