4 days left
- Experience Level
Salesforce Administrator Job Description Template
We are hiring a competent Salesforce Administrator to ensure that our corporation capitalizes on the Salesforce CRM system's benefits. In this role, your duties will include:
- Launching Salesforce for Job Training (along with our implementation partner).
- Focus the organization's use of data towards what best serves the mission
- Gather detailed requests for improvements or changes to the system and implement these changes as appropriate
- Train new users and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- Document customizations made in Salesforce
- Maintaining our student databases
To ensure success as a Salesforce Administrator, you should possess extensive Salesforce system administration knowledge in a nonprofit setting. It will help if you thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Salesforce Administrator will ensure that their Salesforce expertise translates into optimized City of Refuge Programming success.
Salesforce Administrator Responsibilities:
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Importing student leads, contacts, and other data.
- Maintaining the "Student Cloud," as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including duplicate entry cleansing.
- Preparing for new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Prepare reports for Grant and Donor reporting
Salesforce Administrator Requirements:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a similar environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce systems.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Knowledge of importing sales/student data and generating Salesforce reports.
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
- Proven Project management skills.