Associate Director, Talent Acquisition
- Position Type
- Full Time
THE WORK CULTURE
You know we do not have a simply captioned culture, because you know culture is not that simple. What we have is an ensemble of 300 scholarly, entrepreneurial, creative, analytical, collaborative, independent, results-driven, mission-driven people. We’re academic and career advisors, program designers and managers, business development and operations professionals, industry specialists, curriculum designers, and DEIB thinkers and leaders. It’s fast, changing, and never boring.
The new People + Culture team is taking shape and we’ll need your help to build it. We’re building people capabilities to scale for organizational growth; continuing to guide and ground a focus in performance, learning, inclusion, and collaboration across the organization.
- TALENT ACQUISITION. You have a successful track record developing talent acquisition strategies. You’re exceedingly good at growing talent pipelines, identifying diverse and qualified professionals, and skilled at cultivating business relationships. You know how to assess jobs and the corresponding managers, teams, candidates, and jobs markets. You know how to attract top talent and how to hire the people best suited for the open roles. You’ll partner with our people analytics lead to evaluate and improve the impact of recruitment, onboarding, employer branding and DEI activities. And your expertise will help inform workforce planning.
- ONBOARDING (is not just for new hires). You keep a growing wish list of all the ways companies could transform the new-gig-experience for the new person. You’ll partner with the performance lead to design and implement a new program that will help newly hired employees, newly promoted employees, and their managers, define and meet the key year-one goals.
- EMPLOYER BRANDING. Our mission is inspiring and the work we do is impactful. In this role you’ll partner with the Marketing & Communications team to tell that story for and share our mission with prospective talent. You’ll develop the organization’s employee value proposition, identify and optimize channels to promote our employer brand, and develop employer branding content.
Is that all? No. Sometimes it will make sense to include you in other workstreams. You know that’s the nature of small and growing teams, and you’re an able and pro pinch hitter.
COMPETENCIES YOU HAVE
- Talent Acquisition Strategy + Recruiting Tech and other tools
- Program Design, Implementation + Measurement
- Interviewing Methods + Skills Assessment
- Candidate Experience + Relationship Management
- Listening (You study, hone and see the magic created when we listen well)
- Employer Branding + Brand Storytelling
- Workforce Planning
EXPERIENCE YOU BRING
- +/- 7 years in comparable roles, developing the competencies described.
- Successful talent acquisition strategist and recruiter.
- Experienced managing and coaching hiring managers on interviewing and selection.
- Experienced building careers marketing campaigns.
We encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply!
SEO is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other legally protected status. Visually and hearing impaired candidates can contact us for assistance at: email@example.com.
HOW TO APPLY
To learn more and apply: https://grnh.se/26591ae92us