- Position Type
- Full Time
Position title: Navigator
Immediate Supervisor: Intervention Department
Overall objective: To serve as the portal of entry and contact for clients seeking services.
To coordinate the provision of client services onsite with staff and multidisciplinary team partners to help clients access the full range of services. To manage and supervise the center’s waiting room and appointments. To provide emotional support and safety for children and their families while they wait for services.
Duties and Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Essential understanding of NCA and CACGA standards and implementation of best practices
- Greet incoming children and families providing emotional support
- Ensure safety and well-being of children in the waiting room
- Establish trusting relationship with clients
- Build and support collaborative relationships with SafePath partners
- Support intervention and clinical staff as needed
- Support child and family intake process
- Provide criminal justice support/advocacy information
- Responsible for screening and sanitation per SafePath COVID-19 procedures
- Assist with all volunteers as needed
- Manage, order and organize SafePath supplies
- Assure cleanliness of center common spaces (kitchen etc.)
- Assure proper day-to-day closure of center common spaces
- Adhere to SafePath policies, procedures, and best practices
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor or Associate degree and/or have an equivalent combination of education/experience necessary to perform the essential job functions. A broad and competent understanding and capability with computer skills to include Microsoft Office and other common software applications. Must be able to communicate effectively with diverse populations especially those who are at-risk or in crisis. Ability to work effectively under high pressure circumstances and manage crisis and emergency situations. Must be able to pass criminal and child abuse and neglect background checks.
All positions are under the general supervision of the Chief Executive Officer.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to the search committee at firstname.lastname@example.org