Associate Director, People Operations + Analytics
- Position Type
- Full Time
THE WORK CULTURE
You know we do not have a simply captioned culture, because you know culture is not that simple. What we have is an ensemble of 300 scholarly, entrepreneurial, creative, analytical, collaborative, independent, results-driven, mission-driven people. We’re academic and career advisors, program designers and managers, business development and operations professionals, industry specialists, curriculum designers, and DEIB thinkers and leaders. It’s fast, changing, and never boring.
The new People + Culture team is taking shape and we’ll need your help to build it. We’re building people capabilities to scale for organizational growth; continuing to guide and ground a focus in performance, learning, inclusion, and collaboration across the organization.
- Business Process Management. You have mapped, analyzed, and optimized people processes. You know that working on business process improvement and governance before selecting or rolling out a new system, is a good way to prevent big setbacks. You’ve seen big setbacks and you love to fix things. You know how to stress-test business processes to answer yes to all three questions: Does it add operational value? Is it as simple as possible? Is it worth the time it takes?
- Workforce Technology. You’re an early adopter, plugged into emerging HR/talent tech trends. You have managed good to great HR and talent management tools; from discovery, selection and implementation, to change management and execution. You know how to guide the team from system use case to business use case. You’ve configured, integrated, and managed workforce tech to meet the business needs, and understand the various training, communications, and iteration steps required to get to successful user adoption/ROI. You invest the attention required for successful vendor relationships.
- Data, Metrics + Analytics. You understand data structure. You have analyzed the factors impacting data integrity and can surface operational risks and opportunities. You look for and see contextually relevant workforce trends. You have used data tools and can deliver the metrics and analytics to inform decision-making and improve outcomes related to performance, diversity, workforce planning, talent acquisition, etc.
- Project Management. You’re an interpreter and connector and aim to transform the way people work. You understand the moving parts that impact project success (the “Strategic Execution Framework”) and you know how to reconcile and align competing stakeholder interests. You curate methods of project planning, change management and reporting to suit the organization, drive decision-making and meet goals. You love PM tools (not spreadsheets) and have used these to drive transparency, collaboration, and accountability.
COMPETENCIES YOU HAVE
- Business Process Management, Improvement, and Governance (BPM)
- People Data Structure and Analysis
- HCM, ATS, CRM, payroll administration and integrations
- Employee Experience + Adoption
- Stakeholder + Vendor Management
- Business Case Communications
- Cross-Team Collaboration
- Listening (You study, hone and see the magic created when we listen well)
- Contract Negotiation
- Project Management
- Change Management
EXPERIENCE YOU BRING
- +/- 7 years in comparable roles, developing the competencies described.
- Hands-on experienced with evolving HR tech stack and related BPM.
- Experienced in metrics and data analytics.
- Experienced in project management methods.
We encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply!
SEO is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other legally protected status. Visually and hearing impaired candidates can contact us for assistance at: email@example.com.
HOW TO APPLY
To learn more and apply: https://grnh.se/ca438c0c2us