- Experience Level
Are you ready to join an organization where you can provide proven impact to students and change the trajectory of their lives? Envision all Americans living lives with financial knowledge and freedom. At Junior Achievement of Dallas, we get to work toward that goal every day. Although not always easy, lives are changed.
This is satisfying work that makes a difference in students’ lives. You can achieve professional growth with personal fulfillment. You will connect with people and make a lifechanging impact and partner with schools, companies, individuals, and others to ensure everyone has access to choices for a financially healthy life.
Junior Achievement of Dallas is committed to diversity, equity and inclusiveness in our employees, board members, volunteers, and the students we serve. We offer our employee’s professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Effectively manage day to day operations for JA educational programs in the assigned territory by maintaining school & volunteer partnerships to fulfill the annual demand, and ensure the best experience for all constituents that is consistent with the JA brand.
Scope: Full-time position
Reports to: VP of Educational Impact
Salary Range: Based on experience $45,000-$50,000.
Planning & Coordination
- Scheduling, coordination, and verification of JA education events for assigned JA programs both virtual and in-person.
- Recruit students and volunteers for current and expanded program opportunities.
- Develop and implement an annual plan that outlines the overall volunteer need for the assigned territory.
- Ensure volunteers are placed and trained to carry out programs.
- Coordinate with partner schools to schedule events (i.e., Principals, counselors, and teachers)
- Monitor key metrics to assess JA performance i.e., student and Volunteer recruitment in Blackbaud CRM system.
Relationship Management & Stewardship
- Develop annual school engagement plans with JA partner schools, including new and current partners, community organizations, and summer programs.
- Execute effectively to ensure that JA is creating authentic and connected experiences for every volunteer and student across all programs.
Requirements, Desired Skills, and Experience
- Embrace diversity, equity, inclusion, cross cultural diversity, cultural differences and be open to new experiences and perspectives.
- Proven experience working with school-aged children (preferably 5-18 age range) in an educational setting.
- Ability to work under high demand to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent computer skills, tech literate and ability to troubleshoot computer/technology issues.
- Good project management and execution skills
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Ability to speak in front of large groups.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5+ years in non-profit/school environment
- Bilingual (Spanish-speaking) a plus
- Experience with database or CRM and ability to quickly learn BCRM (Blackbaud CRM)
To apply, please send resume with cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone inquiries; deadline April 30.