Direct Support Professionals
- Experience Level
Make an Important Difference in Someone's Life!
We are looking for Direct Support Professionals for
Austell, Day Program (Dunwoody),Tucker, Sandy Springs and Rutledge, Georgia!
DSP positions are available in various locations around metro-Atlanta providing support for adults with intellectual & developmental disabilities to live and work independently. Our DSP’s provide training and support in all daily living skills including but not limited to nutrition, personal hygiene, health care, safety, communication, interpersonal relations, mobility, financial management, home management and use of leisure time as outlined in the individual service plan (ISP) to our clients.
Available shifts are full-time, part-time, day, afternoon, night and weekend.
Successful applicants are required to have the following:
- Must have a valid Georgia Driver’s License
- Personal auto insured vehicle with proof of registration.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 - 2 years of experience working with individuals with intellectual & developmental disabilities
Applicants must be able to pass a thorough background check and drug screen. Must be positive, enthusiastic, energetic and willing to provide personal care.
How to Apply?
- To apply, please follow this link to locate the full job description and application: https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg03/ats/careers/searchResults.jsp?org=JFCSA&cws=1
Equal Opportunity Employer