Independent Living Program Director
- Experience Level
“Do you want to work for a mission driven, dynamic, growing organization with excellent benefits and a collaborative team? If so, you have come to the right place!
At Annandale Village you will serve adults with developmental disabilities and acquired brain injuries. When you work at Annandale, you make an immediate impact on these extraordinary adults.
As our Independent Living Program Director, you will be responsible for building upon an established comprehensive Independent Living Program. In this role, you would oversee all program operations, including the hiring and supervising of Case Managers and Coaches. This position is designed for a highly motivated, analytical thinker with a deep demonstrable experience in program development. You would report to our Chief Program Officer.
- Actively recruit and market the Independent Living Program.
- Planning and Coordinating group life skills workshops.
- Develops, maintains and updates the Independent Living Program policies and procedures for the Private Home Care Provider (PHCP) license.
- Performs functional evaluations on potential clients to determine fit for Independent Living Program and provides written reports stating recommendations for placement.
- Oversees the creation and annual review of each client’s Personal Achievement Plan with input from associated staff members; includes reassessment of individual client goals on a periodic basis.
- Act as an advocate for the clients with their families, other staff and providers.
You will also enjoy…
- Annandale Village is an AJC Tops Places to Work Company!
- A competitive salary
- Excellent benefits that include generous paid time off, excellent health insurance options and a 403b retirement savings plan with company match
- A flexible work schedule
- Remote work opportunities
- And so much more!”
Education Qualifications & Skills
Education: Master’s Degree in Social Work or related human services field.
Experience: 5 years experience in a social services capacity preferably with some experience in independent living programs; Professional experience supporting adults with developmental disabilities and mental health concerns. Managerial experience preferred.
Prior program development experience
A compassionate client advocate that provides person centered approach supports, which will assist in the achievement of goals set forth in the individual client’s Personal Achievement Plan
Persuasive with strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent presentation skills.
Attention to detail, superior organizational skills, and ability to multi-task, prioritize and deliver results in a timely manner.
Have a collaborative nature and most importantly-be a team player!