Direct Mail and Digital Marketing Manager
- Experience Level
TMS Global, a non-denominational Christian mission agency based in Norcross, Georgia, is seeking a full-time Direct Mail & Digital Marketing Manager.
Founded in 1984, TMS Global exists to mobilize and deploy the body of Christ globally to join Jesus in His mission, especially among the least reached peoples. Our work involves training, mobilizing and serving cross-cultural workers around the world, as well as delivering resources, training and education to US churches to enable them to enhance their mission impact.
The Direct Mail & Digital Marketing Manager will lead the organization’s print and digital marketing planning and execution strategies. They will orchestrate marketing plans across multiple channels to achieve fundraising and constituent relationship management goals annually, as well as incorporate best practices related to Web design and ecommerce strategies.
Location: Norcross, GA | Remote Work negotiable in hybrid
- To develop and execute an effective direct marketing strategy to current and potential donors.
- To modernize the TMS Global website, including marketing messages, donor portal functions, and functions related to global staff access.
- To work with the communications department in the development of advancement-related communications, including donor “thank you” communications, initiative related and other donor communications, and advancement reports to the board and donors.
- To work collaboratively with Advancement regarding the development and implementation of concepts and strategies designed to increase the overall number of donors and deepen TMS Global’s relationship with donors.
- To assist the Senior Director of Communications with writing and story collection for donor appeals.
- The individual shall have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business related field or equivalent work experience in related field.
- 5+ years progressive marketing or digital communications experience.
- Strong understanding of marketing operations, creative and channel/media planning required.
- Experience managing successful campaign development including strategy, segmentation, targeting, and delivery, preferred.
- Must possess advanced knowledge of MS Office, Teams, & Internet applications.
- Experience using Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge or similar CRM system, a plus.
- Familiarity with constituent relationship management best practices, a plus.
- Mission driven, guided by core values in alignment with TMS Global mission.
- Significant work experience in Direct Marketing, constituent relationship management (Raiser’s Edge preferred), and website maintenance. Site Stacker preferred, but WordPress and others, a plus.
- Strong writing skills and ability to work cross-culturally as our team is global and multi-national.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment, influence peers and senior management.
- Must be tactful in personal contact and written correspondence related to the various needs of the staff, public, cross-cultural witnesses, donors, and church leadership.
- The individual must enjoy working and communicating with people and be a team player.
- Must be able to travel 5-15% of time.
Work should require light to moderate physical activity with a reasonable amount of repetitive motion. Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
Please follow these detailed instructions.
- Craft your cover letter and resume into one multi-page PDF document, highlighting how your experience and skills meet the position requirements. Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile and other relevant digital footprints. Save the file with your name. Send the file to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Direct Mail & Digital Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
We regret we are unable to respond to phone inquiries or mail submissions.