- Experience Level
TMS Global, a non-denominational Christian mission agency based in Norcross, Georgia, is seeking a part-time Development Coordinator.
Founded in 1984, TMS Global exists to mobilize and deploy the body of Christ globally to join Jesus in His mission, especially among the least reached peoples. Our work involves training, mobilizing and serving cross-cultural workers around the world, as well as, delivering resources, training and education to US churches to enable them to enhance their mission impact.
The Development Coordinator will play an integral role with the Development team by proactively assisting with each campaign area executed throughout the year in support of reaching the overall yearly fundraising goal and executing excellent donor relations.
Location: Norcross, GA | Remote Work negotiable in hybrid
- To assist the Director of Development planning and organizing the annual fundraising event, President’s Gathering and to attend in the spring each year.
- To run, print, review, and mail weekly gift receipts, writing thank you notes on receipts of unrestricted donor receipts.
- To write thank you postcards to unrestricted donors and record this action to donor record weekly.
- To manage and implement recognition of our first-time donors including a monthly welcome letter recording all donor interactions into CRM database.
- To manage the birthday card system for approx. 75 major donors including preparing cards, mailing and recording action taken into CRM system.
- To assist in the implementation of our appeals and newsletters and the coordination of reports to CEO and Board of Directors.
- The individual shall have a minimum two-year degree or equivalent work experience in related field.
- Must possess advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience using Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge or similar CRM system, a plus.
- Familiarity with constituent relationship management best practices, a plus.
- Mission driven, guided by core values in alignment with TMS Global mission.
- The individual shall have previous knowledge of fundraising, CRM (Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge preferred), strong organizational skills, a winsome personality, and ability to give attention to detail. People skills and relational abilities are essential. Administrative skills and ability to use current office productivity software systems is also essential. Must be able to work independently, with little oversight. Proficient in Word (Mail Merge) and excel are necessary.
- The individual must be tactful in personal contact and written correspondence related to the various needs of the staff, public, cross-cultural witnesses, and donors. The individual must enjoy working and communicating with people.
- The individual must enjoy working and communicating with people. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be collaborative with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be able to set and manage multiple priorities, work proactively and respond quickly to donor requests, simultaneously balancing administrative projects.
- Must be able to exercise mature judgment, sensitivity and diplomacy and maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Must be able to work 20-22 hours a week; schedule negotiable.
Work should require light to moderate physical activity with a reasonable amount of repetitive motion. Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
Please follow these detailed instructions.
- Craft your cover letter and resume into one multi-page PDF document, highlighting how your experience and skills meet the position requirements.
- Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile and other relevant digital footprints.
- Save the file with your name.
- Send the file to email@example.com and include “Development Coordinator” in the subject line.
We regret we are unable to respond to phone inquiries or mail submissions.