Public Ally AmeriCorps
- Experience Level
Public Allies is a national movement committed to advancing social justice and equity by engaging and activating the leadership of all people.
When you join Public Allies, you join a national network of inspiring leaders dedicated to practicing six core values of Diversity/Inclusion, Collaboration, Continuous Learning, Integrity, Building on Assets, and Innovation. We want our Allies to learn, grow, and lead in diverse and challenging environments.
Our intensive program starts in September 2021 and runs through the year. Allies who are selected invest 10 months in nonprofit and community-based organizations, while receiving valuable leadership and professional training.
Program benefits Include:
- Being a part of the AmeriCorps national service network
- A monthly living stipend (amount varies by location)
- $6,195 Eli Segal Education Award
- Student loan forbearance or deferment
- Paid healthcare
- Childcare subsidy
- Networking with nonprofit and community leaders
- Leadership skills training
Our Allies gain valuable leadership skills and professional experience, set personal and professional goals, receive training and coaching, and plan for their future to help them achieve their potential. You will use your new leadership skills to help strengthen the organization you are placed with, as well as connect to leaders and organizations in your community to help address real issues. Public Allies bases our selection of applicants on Core Competencies.
AmeriCorps Allies are individuals from our communities who are committed to making a difference through service, and who are looking for an opportunity to build skills and a network of emerging grassroots leaders. Our AmeriCorps Ally program, which generally lasts 10 months and is a paid opportunity with benefits, is available to all, without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, criminal record, political affiliation, marital or parental status, military service, community, or social affiliations. Anyone over 17 years with a high school diploma or GED, and who is a U.S. citizen or has permanent residency, is welcome to apply.
How to Apply:
To apply please visit our website at: https://publicallies.org/ally-application/
Or contact our Recruitment Program Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
More searches like this
- Advocacy / Lobbying Youth Development up to $29,999 Intern jobs in Phoenix
- Development / Fundraising Youth Development up to $29,999 Intern jobs in Phoenix
- Direct Service / Social Service Youth Development up to $29,999 Intern jobs in Phoenix
- Event Planning Youth Development up to $29,999 Intern jobs in Phoenix
- Marketing / Communications Youth Development up to $29,999 Intern jobs in Phoenix