Donations & Field Operations Manager
- Experience Level
Lifecycle Building Center (LBC) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to creating community wealth and opportunity by capturing usable building materials from the waste stream and putting them back into use in our community. We believe that tapping into this resource helps communities become more resilient and creates impactful, rewarding job opportunities.
We are looking for a dedicated individual to join our team and help us make a difference as a Donations and Field Operations Manager. This person will lead LBC’s Material Donation and Deconstruction efforts and the associated teams to accomplish these mission-critical programs.
Title: Donations & Field Operations Manager
Reports to: Director of Operations
Job Position Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Pay: $50,000 - $62,000 plus bonus opportunity
Primary Duties Include:
- Coordinate, communicate, and schedule all aspects of material donations and deconstruction projects, including contracts, driver schedules and, as necessary, on-site support activities.
- Manage the Deconstruction & Donations Coordinator, Deconstruction staff, contractors, and assigned volunteers at worksites, ensuring compliance with safety standards and accident procedures.
- Track and analyze sources and leads, results of material donations (pickups and dropoffs),and deconstructions completed, and projections for future donation pickups and deconstructions.
- Maintain relationships with current donors and establish relationships with prospective donors.
- Develop, improve, and revise the processes and documents that comprise the policies and procedures for the department.
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate Include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certification is preferred
- Three or more years of construction experience and some volunteer management experience are preferred
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time is required
- Ethical leadership with consistently high standards of integrity and accountability
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communications skills
- Knowledge of basic construction tools, materials, and methods
- Experience in the use of software programs such as Google Drive, Dropbox, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Familiarity with Salesforce preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays
- A passion for and willingness to learn about sustainability, green building practices, deconstruction and building material reuse
What We Offer:
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits package
- Retirement plan
- Training/certification in forklift operation and OSHA-10
- Casual and friendly work environment
More searches like this
- Direct Service / Social Service Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $60,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Housing / Construction Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $60,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Program / Project Management Philanthropy / Social Responsibility $60,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta