- Experience Level
Accordus works with many non-profit, mission-driven organizations. We are looking for a Grant Administrator who can work with various clients. What we are looking for:
- super detail-oriented
- need to be good with all the basic business platforms (Dropbox, Excel, Word, Outlook, ...)
- able to project manage and make sure deadlines are met
- easy to work with....we only want fun people!
The role will be between 10-20 hours a week but can grow to more. The organizations we work with are making a big difference and this job will help fund the impact they are making.
- Prospect new, former, and recurring grant opportunities for client
- Vet grant opportunities based on alignment with client project and mission
- Identify key points of contacts for grant opportunities
- Manage all details of grant application – including managing team members responsible for writing, editing, and designing application material
- Provide timely grant applications
- Develop and implement effective grant administration strategies
- Regularly meet with client to provide insight into the grant administration
- Oversee technical logistics of receiving grants and compliance with grant requirements
- Provide required deliverables for each grant
Work remote. No set hours. Great team. We will support you. You work hard and make it happen.