- Experience Level
Assist Staff Accountant with the financial processes to ensure that the organization is a wise steward of all that God has entrusted to Impact 360 Institute.
Reports to: Staff Accountant
- Serve as point of contact for vendor inquiries, manage accounts payable by obtaining and verifying vendor documents (including w-9 forms) and invoices, and make approved timely payments.
- Assist Staff Accountant in managing accounts receivable (deposits) by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Manage the Institute’s petty cash (recording and distribution).
- Compile monthly transactions and supporting documentation for all invoices, deposits, and all cash transactions.
- Manage the Institute’s financial records (via filing and digital scans) including vendor-related invoices, accounts payable payments, and tax information.
- Collaborate with Staff Accountant on the management of Payment Portal. Track monthly reoccurring payments and follow up with declined payments.
- Manage sales and use tax filings and payments with the GA Department of Revenue under the direction of the Staff Accountant.
- While exercising discretion and independent judgement, and in keeping with our organizational purpose and convictions, recommends ways to enhance our stewardship of funds entrusted to Impact 360.
- An evangelical believer practicing an active faith in a New Testament-based denomination and is in unreserved agreement with the Institute’s Statement of Faith and Biblical Conduct and Lifestyle Standards. Must support the vision, values, philosophy, and community standards of Impact 360 Institute.
- Demonstrated track record in: problem-solving, great attention to detail, and administrative excellence.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and QuickBooks.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in bookkeeping/financial reporting.
- Two years experience in customer service.
- Demonstrated outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, including telephone, email, correspondence, and face-to-face communication.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects efficiently and timely.
- Demonstrated high level of initiative and conscientiousness.
- Ability to deal diplomatically with a wide range of personalities.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information.
FLSA status: Non-exempt