- Willingness to Travel
- up to 25%
The volunteer assistant may be responsible for the execution of the administrative duties of one program under SafeHouse Outreach with specific focus on SHO Atlanta Impact Meals and SHO Volunteer Programs. The program assistant must be able to meet all outcomes within set timelines as given within the project description and as dictated by the funding entity(ies).
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensure that the right product is developed to meet or exceed organization's quality standard and is delivered at the right time.
- Ensure compliance with guidelines set forth by governing agencies
- Gather data and review for accuracy for all reports; HMIS and other systems or databases
- Meet and exceed goal expectations of SHO and other agencies during the duration of the grant period
- Ensure confidentiality and security of all pertinent documentation, case notes, and other items
- Answers phones and responds to emails.
- Schedules appointments and meetings with potential clients, vendors and others as needed or required.
- Assist with volunteer orientation and onboarding
- Maintains office calendars and sends out reminders of impending appointments/volunteer schedule for meal distribution
- Makes copies.
- Types up reports and letters as requested.
- Compiles and maintain files.
- Proofreads documents and review for authenticity
- Welcomes visitors and assist with meal distribution
- Maintains physical and computerized office records.
- Keeps main office neat and organized.
- Attends staff meetings and takes minutes.
- Complete other tasks as assigned
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Project Management.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Technical Capacity.
- Case management