Infant and Toddler Child Care
- Experience Level
Calling anyone interested in pursuing a meaningful full-time or part-time career serving kiddos in our Nursery Program! Applicants must possess a strong background and desire to work with infants and toddlers.
- Full-time and part-time schedule opportunities available (8am-1pm, 8am-5pm).
- Training and oversight/support provided. You can do this!
- Learn and implement early developmental approaches within a culture of hope, truth, and love modeled in our Nursery Program.
- Enjoy our beautiful, 13-acre campus with access to trails, extensive play areas, animal petting areas, and other amenities of our Roswell campus.
- Ample opportunity for innovation. Put your education, experience, and creativity to work by operating together as a team to continuously develop and implement new approaches to early childhood development and education.
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- 1 to 2 years of experience in childcare or early childhood education
- CPR and First Aid training
- Must be an excellent communicator, flexible, empathetic, and creative
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Maintain organized and clean environment for children
- Ensure children’s personal needs are met i.e. feeding, napping, changing, socializing, etc.
- Facilitate socially stimulating and developmentally appropriate interactions with children throughout the day
- Establish and maintain professional and caring communication with parents
- We offer benefits such as:
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, etc. for full-time employees
- Partial employer contribution for medical benefits for full-time employees
- Paid-time off allotment and pre-scheduled, paid vacation time throughout the year for full-time employees
- 401k plans
👇Complete this employment inquiry today to learn more!