Volunteer, Corporate Walk Chair
- Position Type
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society has one goal: A world without blood cancers. Light The Night is both a cancer walk and community celebration. The Mid-Atlantic Region is composed of two markets Maryland and The National Capital Area (NCA). We are recruiting a chair for our NCA campaign.
The Corporate Walk Chair will help lead the effort in accelerating corporate support and driving revenue growth for Light The Night to support the mission. The Chair will serve for 1 year, as well as remain on the board as the Chair Emeritus for 2022.
- Conduct a fundraising campaign as part of the Executive Challenge ($5K + Goal)
- LLS will provide coaching and fundraising tools
At Your Company
- Serve as a high-level sponsor or make a meaningful gift
- Lead your corporate team within your company and conduct a business partner campaign
In The Community
- Fill an Executive Committee of 10+ Senior Executives to help drive new revenue
- Co-host and lead a Corporate recruitment Event with the Committee to recruit new corporations as sponsors and teams