- Experience Level
The Development Coordinator is responsible for the infrastructure to optimize all activities of the Development department for the Georgia Center for Child Advocacy nonprofit in Atlanta. The Coordinator handles the support of development services, including donor prospect management and research, donor database administration, solicitations and acknowledgements. Successful candidates must acquire outstanding written and verbal communication skills, notable attention to detail, confidence in working with numbers, and preferred experience in database entry and development work.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all activities for input/output of information in the organization’s database, Salsa CRM. This includes accurate data entry, coding, preparing reports, gift processing, and account reconciliations
- Create and maintain acknowledgement letters, receipts, invoices, hard copies of donor files and correspondences for auditing and other internal purposes
- Maintain the Development department dashboard, reporting tools, and stewardship timelines
- Provide the CEO, Development Team and other staff with donor information including giving histories, reporting and research to support fundraising efforts
- Develop strategies and research for prospects, including updating and maintaining prospects in the pipeline that meets current and future organizational needs, identifying lapsed and current donors for solicitation and cultivation, and managing timelines and deadlines.
- Track and update communications plan, website content, social media content, and support materials for campaigns and proposals
- Provide support to the Development team in logistical planning, special events, community outreach, and additional projects or campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred experience with data entry, fundraising, online communications, or donor research and stewardship
- Ability to work under tight deadlines efficiently and have a flexible schedule
- Strong ability to work with numbers and accounting
- High level of organization, attention to detail, and multitasking
- Self motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Comfortable discussing the issue of child sexual abuse
This position is part-time, 24 hours per week depending on the week’s activities. Compensation will range up to $15 per hour depending on experience and does not include benefits.
Send a cover letter and resume to Director of Development, Zobida Dat at email@example.com. No phone inquiries please.