Afterschool STEAM - Development Coordinator - Part-time
- Experience Level
The Development Coordinator will work closely with the Executive Director on fundraising and administrative efforts, including drafting grant proposals and reporting, system management, online fundraising, and fundraising events. This person must be highly organized and a strong writer. The incoming Development Director will join a growing team and help raise and organize important resources so that our team is able win in 2021 and beyond. The Development coordinator will work closely with our current Creativity Director and the Board of Director Fundraising subcommittee Chairperson and will make sure this team runs smoothly. This is a part- time position reporting to the Executive Director.
Skills and Experience
- A self-starter, comfortable with taking initiative and ownership over projects.
- Ability to multitask, and know when to ask for help.
- Creative and flexible, able to think outside the box and react to situations quickly.
- Willing to work irregular hours when necessary.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite products
- Strong writer with a proven ability to craft different forms of writing,
- Highly organized (seriously), detail oriented, and a relentless focus on results. Proven ability to manage projects effectively and independently.
- Ability and desire to take on organizational priorities, unexpected projects, and to adapt as responsibilities and circumstances change