Afterschool STEAM - Program Coordinator - Part-Time
- Experience Level
The Program Coordinator will work closely with the Executive Director on program systems and database, program budget, weekly curriculum alignment meeting with partner school systems, and supervision of Instructional Staff. The Program Coordinator leads behind the scenes to keep the organization financially solvent and to ensure it runs smoothly, in compliance with the law, and in alignment with its values. This position will manage our Site Coordinators and will make sure the operations team runs seamlessly.
Skills and Experience
- Have a coaching and learning mentality
- A self-starter, comfortable with taking initiative and ownership over projects
- Ability to multitask, and know when to ask for help
- Creative and flexible, able to think outside the box and react to situations quickly
- Willing to work irregular hours when necessary
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite products
- Strong writer with a proven ability to craft different forms of writing,
- Highly organized (seriously), detail oriented, and a relentless focus on results. Proven ability to effectively and independently manage projects.
- Ability and desire to take on organizational priorities, unexpected projects, and to adapt as responsibilities and circumstances change.