Administrative and Development Assistant
- Experience Level
NATIONAL ALLIANCE ON MENTAL ILLNESS
NAMI DEKALB Administrative and Development Assistant
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Use NAMI 360 to register new members, contact recent lapse members, and report membership numbers to the Board monthly.
- Update roles and assign email addresses in Office 365.
- Maintain organization files in SharePoint.
- Perform website content updates in Wix.com as needed.
- Maintain event Google calendar and ensure Wix.com updates.
- Add events to Facebook and Eventbrite.
- Develop and publish monthly newsletter and distribute through MailChimp.
- Make regular social media posts (3 to 5 post per week).
- Track and report analytics for Mailchimp, Facebook, and website via Google Analytics.
- Check voicemail and email messages to the Board member or volunteer.
- Track volunteer availability and participation. Update the list of available volunteers monthly.
- Maintain email database in MailChimp.
- Plan and implement fundraising development activities with direction of the Board of Directors.
- Perform basic grant writing and reporting function.
- Direct the annual fund program including mailing and telephone campaigns.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office 365: SharePoint, Excel (including VLOOKUP) and Word (including Mail Merge)
- Wix.com, WordPress, MailChimp or Constant Contact, and Office 365.
$22 per hour and 30 hours per month
More searches like this
- Administrative / Clerical Mental Health / Crisis Intervention up to $29,999 Contract / Freelance jobs in Decatur
- Development / Fundraising Mental Health / Crisis Intervention up to $29,999 Contract / Freelance jobs in Decatur
- Marketing / Communications Mental Health / Crisis Intervention up to $29,999 Contract / Freelance jobs in Decatur