- Experience Level
The vision of Safe Families for Children is to create a world where children are safe and families transformed through radically compassionate communities. Our mission is to host vulnerable children and create extended family–like supports for families in crisis through a community of devoted volunteers who are motivated by compassion to keep children safe and families intact.
We are seeking a dynamic and proven leader with the vision and skill necessary to help launch and grow a local Safe Families for Children Chapter.
The main tasks include the ongoing recruitment and development of Safe Family churches, building a base of volunteers as well as continued development of a network of referral sources and service providers.
The appropriate individual must possess a passion for the preservation of families and be able to create and share a dynamic and contagious enthusiasm to engage stakeholders, to involve church partners, and propel the mission of Safe Families.
This role requires a combination of leadership and management, as duties involve oversight of volunteers and systems.
This individual must be a collaborator and innovator, able to work with their leadership counsel as together they continually work to ensure chapter sustainability and nurture vibrant community partner relationships, while always ensuring best practices to serve families and children.
More searches like this
- Administrative / Clerical Religion / Faith-based $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Canton
- Advocacy / Lobbying Religion / Faith-based $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Canton
- Development / Fundraising Religion / Faith-based $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Canton
- Direct Service / Social Service Religion / Faith-based $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Canton
- Human Resources / Recruiting Religion / Faith-based $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Canton