Direct Mail Development Officer / Mass Program Coordinator
- Experience Level
Reporting to the Director of Direct Mail, the Direct Mail Development Officer / Mass Program Coordinator is a self- directed individual responsible for cultivating Direct Mail and Mass Program Donors to advance their sense of generosity and engagement. In addition, the individual will be responsible for the implementation and execution of the Mass Program and managing, developing, and responding to the concerns and requests of active and potential donors. The Direct Mail Development Officer/ Mass Program Coordinator/ is responsible for aligning and managing all programs in conjunction with the mission of Regnum Christi.
- Cultivate Direct Mail VIP donors having regular contact with DM recurring donors, Top 100+ Direct Mail and Mass Donors soliciting opportunities for additional or upgraded gifts.
- Follow up with benefactors in handling all Direct Mail donor concerns and inquires as they relate to direct mailings, sweepstakes and Mass Program.
- Submit a Mass Program budget for approval to be included in the Direct Mail Annual Plan.
- Continually ensure the design of the program is maximized to ensure meeting or exceeding the annual plan and strategy.
- Executes the Mass Program process and schedules and ensuring adherence to canonical requirements for Mass requests for U.S donors.
- Volunteer management- When applicable, this position will select and manage volunteers to fill donor requests for Mass supplies, assemble cards and folders, and prepare acknowledgment letters for mailing.
- Independent Contractor management- When applicable, this position will manage the responsibilities and activities and of an independent contractor who will be assisting in responding to donors requests and following up on Mass Program activities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ sales or development and customer or donor relationship management
- Naturally proactive, organized and collaborative team style of working with others
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are necessary
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working Knowledge of the Salesforce CRM tool
- Adherence and understanding of the teachings of the Catholic Church
- Full time commitment with availability to work flexible hours to accommodate different time zones
Compensation DOE; excellent benefit package; quality organization. With “Direct Mail Development/Mass Program Coordinator” in the subject line, please email resume, cover letter, and earnings history at email@example.com