- Experience Level
COME CHANGE THE WORLD WITH US!
We equip and empower children born into poverty so they can become change makers in their community.
As the Marketing Director at Many Hopes, you’ll have the opportunity to transform the lives of thousands of children, turning oppression into opportunity and exponential impact, by growing our community of passionate supporters. You’ll own the end-to-end customer journey for our digital audience, focused on iterating our existing monthly giving program and growing the number of engaged subscribers. As a member of the senior leadership team, you’ll lead digital marketing for the organization, specifically focused on growing our monthly giving community through engaging content, a frictionless user-experience, and thoughtful retention touchpoints geared towards showing our donors their impact ..You’ll help to establish ambitious growth goals, and then you’ll develop the product strategy, roadmap and KPIs to get us there. You’ll partner with the CEO and Creative Director on all major marketing campaigns, from conception to launch, iterating and innovating as we go. Your primary goal is to grow the annual recurring revenue from our monthly giving program.
As the Marketing Director, you will….
- Have the opportunity to travel to each of the Many Hopes sites around the world. You’ll learn about our work on the ground first-hand, meet the children we exist to serve, and bring back the inspiration needed to bring that same experience to our supporters through creative storytelling and empowering experiences.
- Collect qualitative and quantitative insights in order to develop an agile strategy, roadmap and team capable of growing ARR by 300% within 3 years.
- In partnership with the CEO and Creative Director, develop and design the ideal donor journey from acquisition through retention, including the marketing calendar, content creation, digital assets, and event strategy.
- Conceive and execute marketing campaigns that drive awareness from new audiences while deepening the engagement of our existing supporters
- Develop and resource (with talent and content) a multi-channel acquisition strategy to increase traffic and grow new monthly members.
- Proactively contribute to the success of the entire organization and team, serving as an ambassador of our values and our mission internally and externally
- Develop an agile, performance-driven, data-informed culture to ensure we have an astute understanding of our audience and our product performance so that we can accurately measure our success, iterate on our strategy, and hold ourselves accountable to our goals.
To be effective in this role, you must…
- Be passionate about Many Hopes, our mission, our team, our beneficiaries, and our supporters.
- Have an astute understanding and deep desire to learn about our brand and our values so you can understand and communicate through our marketing the importance of our work and why someone should get involved
- Have 6+ years of digital marketing experience in a fast-paced, early-stage environment, with a proven track record of growing awareness, increasing engagement and driving growth
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Have launched innovative, content-rich campaigns, across website, social, email and event channels
- Be comfortable and confident rolling up your sleeves and doing the work yourself. We’re a lean team and we all pitch in to make sure everything we release into the world is excellent and inspiring
- Have proven success using data to identify, map and thoughtfully engage with various audiences at different stages in the lifecycle, inspiring them to take the next action and deepen their engagement with various audiences
- Be an excellent collaborator and communicator with a desire to work cross-functionally and a willingness to advocate for your ideas while being open and inclusive of different perspectives
- Serve as a results-oriented leader, who outlines clear performance metrics, data, and analytics in order to deliver against KPIs and constantly drive results
- Use internal and external data to tell a compelling brand story, and able to provide regular quantitative and qualitative results to CEO and Board
- Act as a self-motivated driver and leader, who can work autonomously
NICE TO HAVES
This experience would give you a leg up….
- Experience with subscription or recurring giving revenue models
- Proficiency in Spanish and international experience
- Experience managing agencies and/or a team of marketers or product managers
LOCATION: We are a remote-first team, and are willing to work in any US location, although core team working hours are largely in EST. This opportunity is open to any applicant eligible to work in the U.S. or have an existing U.S. work permit.