Project Management and Operations Assistant
- Experience Level
2Bridge Communications is looking for a part-time Project Management and Operations Assistant with the passion and skill needed to make a meaningful impact on the work we do for nonprofits and socially responsible organizations in the San Francisco Bay Area.
About the company
2Bridge works to create a more equitable world through meaningful communications strategies for socially responsible organizations. With deep expertise in strategic communications, social media, media relations, and organizational development, 2Bridge has successfully helped a diverse group of organizations define and effectively communicate their messages to reach their target audiences. We are currently working with clients who are promoting shared prosperity, designing smarter cities, building stronger communities, reinventing public safety, and supporting local businesses.
About the position
2Bridge is looking for an individual who is dynamic, competent, hardworking, mature, and trustworthy to help support our business operations and delivery of client services. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will help us change the world by:
- Managing scheduling and time tracking across the organization
- Facilitating the preparation of monthly reports for clients
- Conducting review of the company’s existing services and subscriptions, creating efficiencies, extracting data, and eliminating redundancies
- Updating projects and tasks in the Harvest time tracking system,
- Managing filing systems, including document naming, filing, security, and online cloud storage
- Managing deadlines, workflows, projects, and client follow-up communications,
- Ensuring that meeting documents and presentations are complete and delivered to the client on time
- Managing timely client invoicing and ensuring company deadlines are met, and
- Providing administrative support to the CEO to help him work effectively and efficiently.
The Project Management and Operations Assistant will be someone who:
- Takes initiative without being micro-managed
- Is passionate about creating and maintaining organized systems
- Is a world-class listener
- Loves spreadsheets
- Demonstrates excellent planning and analytical skills
- Has a proactive and collaborative approach to working with colleagues
- Is a strong communicator with excellent writing skills and a sense of humor
- Is self-motivated, well-organized, curious, loyal, and has a proactive attitude; someone who can learn on the fly
- Takes pride in delivering high quality work
- Is flexible, reliable, and trustworthy
- Takes an interest in current events, including social justice and equity issues
- BIPOC & LGBTQQIA people genuinely encouraged to apply.
- Residency in the San Francisco Bay Area is preferred, but not required.
Hours: 12-15 per week, Tuesday through Thursday from 12 noon PST
Think you might be a good fit?