Part-Time Remote Digital Marketing Assistant
- Position Type
- Part Time
The NutritionFacts.org Digital Marketing Assistant is responsible for assisting the Digital Outreach Director with the execution and optimization of digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels. This is a part-time position with an estimated work week of 20 hours.
Specific responsibilities include reviewing current digital advertising campaigns to seek areas of improvement, building new advertising campaigns in line with the goals of NutritionFacts.org’s strategic plan goals and industry best practice, and assisting with the execution of SEO-related strategies.
The ideal Digital Marketing Assistant thinks creatively and strategically to optimize and execute digital outreach efforts, follows through on deadlines, and maintains effective communication.
The Digital Marketing Assistant:
- Seeks areas of improvement on existing digital advertising platforms (primarily Google Ads and Facebook Ads)
- Executes new strategies for digital advertising campaigns
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of new features and best practice of relevant platforms
- Assists with the execution of SEO strategies
Please apply if you:
- Have at least one year of experience with building and optimizing Google Ads campaigns
- Have experience with Facebook advertising
- Have a track record of managing PPC accounts with a monthly budget of at least $20,000
- Have experience using Google Analytics
- Have a good understanding of SEO
- Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Are interested in the flexibility of remote work
- Are interested in a part-time position requiring 20 hours per week