- Experience Level
Catholic Media – Chicago, IL
Are you a people person? Do you have an eye for detail and a knack for organization? Do you have a passion for your Catholic faith and desire to share it with others? Yes times three? Then we’d like to get to know you!
This is more than just a job, it’s a mission. Relevant Radio brings Christ to the world through the media with stations across the United States reaching hundreds of millions of souls.
If you want to be part of a creative, focused, and joy-filled development team and have the opportunity to impact the lives of countless souls, please reach out to us!
Rolling up Your Sleeves for the Mission!
The ideal candidate will excel in three main areas –
Super-serve Major Donors
- Help the team match interests of our donors to our exciting initiatives for growth
- Manage creation of impact reports to show donors how they are making a difference
- Prompt team to recognize and celebrate important dates and events in the lives of our donors
- Obsess about acknowledging our major donors as quickly and personably as possible by preparing letters and sending prompts to the team!
- Be a stickler for entering meeting notes and actions of development directors in donor records to help us build a 1-1 relationship with our generous partners
Admin Support – it keeps us humming along!
- Become a master of Raisers Edge software, our data base system
- Be particular about having just the right query to measure progress
- Find satisfaction in generating internal reports to help analyze data
- Use your awesome organizational abilities to tackle administrative tasks so that development directors can invest their time with donors
- Help identify, through research and collaboration with our marketing team, our midlevel donors who can make a bigger impact with increased giving
- Add a new level of personalization by assisting with the stewardship of our top midlevel donors with calls, personal notes and insider updates.
Do you have these qualities and credentials?
- An eye for the needs of a team
- See obstacles as an opportunity to creatively problem-solve
- Welcome feedback for ongoing improvement to achieve high performance standards
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and to practice discretion
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
- A Catholic with an active Faith life, striving to uphold the teachings of the Catholic Church
What Relevant Radio will offer you -
- An extraordinary opportunity to be part of a growing media mission that reaches millions of people coast-to-coast and throughout the world
- Competitive salary and benefits program
- A culture striving for excellence for love of Our Lord and souls
- Monthly spiritual talk by our Executive Director
- Working at our new National Headquarters in a spacious two-story building on a campus of over 5-acres that will soon include a beautiful Chapel for daily Mass
Valerie M Mlnarik, Human Resources
View our website at www.relevantradio.com to learn more about the organization.
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Letter of Interest. We want to hear why you want to work for Catholic media.
- Resume. Highlight your development and administrative skills.