- Experience Level
Frontline Housing provides permanent housing options to individuals/families experiencing homelessness as well as delivering program management services to area housing providers in the City of Atlanta. Frontline Housing is involved with various programs including Street to Home, Motel to Home, Community Allies Program and the Financial Achievement Clubs. Currently Frontline Housing is looking to expand permanent housing to individuals experiencing homelessness with income. We are seeking a candidate interested in outreach, placing individuals in housing and management of permanent housing units.
- Participate in community outreach to individuals experiencing homelessness in the City of Atlanta.
- Processing documentation.
- Assisting with identifying units for leasing and apartment complex partners.
- Placement of individuals into permanent housing.
- Supporting the individuals once placed in permanent housing.
- Assisting with management of the permanent housing units.
- Connecting individuals to resources in the community.
- Provide support to clients assessing needs, goals, strengths and barriers.
- Providing support to the homeless population.
- Attending and participating in team meetings.
- Demonstrate experience in working with at-risk population.
- Desire to work directly with homeless clients and other agencies.
- Collect and report on data required for grants and other funding sources.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Masters of Social Work or related field preferred.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work in a flexible environment.
- Previous experience working with at-risk populations preferred.
- Proficient in Excel.
More searches like this
- Direct Service / Social Service Philanthropy / Social Responsibility Contract / Freelance jobs in Atlanta
- Program / Project Management Philanthropy / Social Responsibility Contract / Freelance jobs in Atlanta
- Social Work / Counseling Philanthropy / Social Responsibility Contract / Freelance jobs in Atlanta