Director of Development
- Experience Level
“Do you want to work for a mission driven, dynamic, growing organization with excellent benefits and a collaborative team? If so, you have come to the right place!
At Annandale Village you will serve adults with developmental disabilities and acquired brain injuries. When you work at Annandale, you make an immediate impact on these extraordinary adults.
As our Director of Development, you will lead the coordination, implementation and execution of activities to increase individual, corporate and foundation annual giving. This position is designed for a highly motivated, self-starter with prior direct fundraising experience. You would report to our Chief Development and Marketing Officer.
- Develop and implement strategies for cultivating and securing gifts of all levels from individual donors including personal solicitations, major donor events, and direct mail.
- Lead fundraising efforts for special events. The person in this role will cultivate partnerships and alliances that will promote growth and awareness within the community.
- Oversees all development operations of the $5 Million Capital Campaign. This includes communicating with solicitors and donors, providing updated progress reports to donors, preparing foundation proposals and reporting, managing committee meetings and much more.
- Will lead stewardship efforts after each fundraising event to ensure appropriate acknowledgement and relationship building.
- Assists the CDMO and other members of Annandale’s development department to implement and support the organization’s Development Plan.
- Works with CDMO on overall grant strategy for the organization, which could include, but will not be limited to:
- Grant research
- Special project funding and capital opportunities
- Grant reporting
- Develops relationships with Annandale program staff to ensure grant funding opportunities are always on the development team’s forefront
- Attend required meetings with funding sources
- Conduct site visits as needed
You will also enjoy…
- Annandale Village is an AJC Tops Places to Work Company!
- A competitive salary
- Excellent benefits that include generous paid time off, excellent health insurance options and a 403b retirement savings plan with company match
- A flexible work schedule
- Remote work opportunities
- And so much more!”
Education Qualifications & Skills
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Experience: Preferred 5 years’ direct fundraising experience.
Knowledge of Salesforce or other donor management software
Prior development and fundraising experience required.
Proven track record of success in donor stewardship and gift-closing through various fundraising channels.
Persuasive with strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent presentation skills.
Attention to detail, superior organizational skills, and ability to multi-task, prioritize and deliver results in a timely manner.
Have a collaborative nature and most importantly-be a team player!
Annandale Village is a Drug Free Workplace and an E.O.E