VP of Men's Services
- Degree Level
VP of Men's Services
Job Location: The Shepherd's Inn - Atlanta, GA
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: Bachelor's degree
Travel %: Negligible
Job Categories: Nonprofit - Social Services
Do you feel called to serve in a Christian Ministry?
Do you want to serve where you make a difference in the lives of others?
Are you looking for a life-changing work experience?
If so, consider joining us at the Atlanta Mission, where we provide life-transforming experiences for everyone that joins our team: employees, clients, donors, and volunteers. We serve over 1000 men, women, and children every day by providing food, shelter, clothing, counseling, vocational and spiritual guidance. We get to experience and witness radical life transformations.
As a VP of Men's Services, you are a critical member of our ministry by providing overall organizational modeling and leadership with specific responsibility to the men who God gives us the privilege to serve. Your heart for Christ should be at the center of our service delivery through our transformation model with a drive for excellence. You will need to hire, develop and grow a team that is highly engaged and accountable to best serve, each other, our clients, and our community.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leads in a Christ-centered way that inspires others and leads them to Christ
- Serves as a member of the senior leadership team sharing overall organizational leadership, strategy, and prioritization
- Creates a culture of engagement in the team through hiring, coaching, celebrating, and communication
- Delivers a client-focused service model that delivers against goals and drives a process of continuous improvement and innovation
- Leverages community resources and services to best serve our clients and meet the needs of our organization
- Manages resources ensuring strong stewardship through efficiency and effectiveness in all we do
- Believes and commits to Atlanta Mission's Statement of Faith
- A strong desire to work in a Christian ministry and passion for serving those who come to serve and those who we serve
- A servant leader who is eager to serve and help others
- Strong spiritual foundation and an ability to disciple others and build strong teams
- Strong team player who works well on a team maximizing individual and team performance
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- At least three (3) years of proven professional experience in a leadership role and strong operations management experience
- Proven performance in delivering consistent results through people, managing change, innovation, and continuous improvement
- Strong relational skills – the ability to reach people from diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Business, project management, strategic and financial acumen that transfers to effective operational planning and resourcing
- Communication skills that create positive impact and engagement (written, verbal, and presentations)
- Servant Leadership
- Continuous learning
- Inspirational communication