4 days left
- Degree Level
JOB DESCRIPTION: Clinic Coordinator
The Center for Black Women’s Wellness (CBWW) is a community-based nonprofit organization that is committed to enhancing the health and well-being of Black women. The organization provides several comprehensive programs that are designed to educate, empower and inspire participants to make positive changes in their lives and the lives of their families.
Due to COVID-19, this role will temporarily be a combination of in-person and remote with plans to transition to mainly in-person services, as appropriate. One evening a week (an alternating Wednesday and Thursday) is required.
The Wellness Program provides low cost/no cost healthcare services (women’s health, primary healthcare and behavioral health) and community programs to improve healthy behaviors. Reporting to the Wellness Program Manager, the Clinic Coordinator is responsible for the operational supervision and management of health care delivery for the Wellness (GYN) and Safety Net (chronic disease management) clinics.
- Manages daily clinical operations and supports clinician duties, as necessary.
- Builds strong positive communication with physicians and works as a team to enhance the success of the practice.
- Develops strong inter-department teamwork to meet the needs of the patients and physicians.
- Drives decision-making processes.
- Identifies and implements opportunities to build employee morale and individual motivation.
- Analyzes and staff’s front office and back office staff to meet needs of health care professionals and patients efficiently and courteously.
- Works across organization in assisting with area of expertise i.e. nursing, employee health, medical records, quality assurance.
- Plans, evaluates, recommends and implements new initiatives when appropriate.
- Monitors, coaches, develops and evaluates performance of staff on an ongoing basis in accordance with applicable performance standards.
- Assures customer/patient service needs are met. Monitors patient service feedback and contributes to the process of resolving complaints and service issues.
- Plans and initiates process improvement opportunities.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with vendors, employees, other managers, and physicians.
- Supports a positive image of CBWW inside and outside the organization.
- Responsible for OSHA and other regulatory training and compliance. Coordinates cleanliness, orderliness and safety of working environment.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to expand revenue sources and ancillary services and reduce expenses.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in healthcare or related setting and experience in staff supervision
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and EMR systems
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Paid holidays (included office closed with pay December 24th – January 1st each year)
- 401K Plan
- Flexible, 35 hour work week
- Generous vacation and sick time
Salary is commensurate with experience. Interested applicants please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Your cover letter should include your minimum salary requirements along with your flexibility for interviewing.