Stewardship Coordinator Temporary / Remote
- Degree Level
Job Title: Stewardship Coordinator
Reports To: Donor Operations Manager
Status: Part-time/ Temporary
Hourly Rate: $15-17.00/Hourly
Location: Temporarily Remote
Under the direction of the Donor Services Manager, the Stewardship Coordinator supports the Fund Development team with timely and accurate data entry into the Raiser’s Edge donor database. The coordinator plays a critical role in nurturing donor relationships by generating prompt and accurate acknowledgments for all gifts received by Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta. The Stewardship Coordinator supports special events and projects as requested. This position supports and works cooperatively with other organizational functions and throughout the Council, including Finance, Marketing & Communications, and Membership in order to support key priorities of Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta. He/She must be able to work February-September 8-10 hours/weekly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Enters gift and constituent data into Raiser’s Edge according to procedures determined by the Donor Services Manager.
- Assures all data entry is timely and accurate.
2. Manages and issues all gift acknowledgments.
- Maintains a library of acknowledgment letters for Major Gifts supporters, including Board of Directors.
- Issues personalized gift acknowledgments for Major Gifts within 48 hours of receipt of the gift.
- Creates data files and coordinates acknowledgment mailings for Annual Fund gifts through external mail house on a monthly basis.
3. Provides phone and e-mail support to donors with questions, requests, and complaints.
4. Documents gifts for accounting purposes by logging daily donations and making copies for the file.
5. Assists with the preparation and mailing of personalized pledge reminders on a monthly basis.
6. Assists with prospect research and data entry related to cultivation and constituent relationship tracking.
7. Manages an organized, efficient, and effective filing system so historic giving and engagement information can be leveraged for cultivation and relationship building purposes.
8. Develops, creates, and seeks out new and better ways to conduct the position’s duties. Strives to make work processes more efficient and effective.
9. Respects the confidential nature of all information pertaining to donors, staff, volunteers, and girls.
10. Executes other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Fund Development or Membership
- High level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to promptly meet deadlines
- Excellent time management skills; the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Understands basic accounting principals
- Has reliable transportation
- Team oriented
- Raiser’s Edge and Blackbaud products
- Microsoft Office Suite
*Must successfully complete a criminal, national sex offender search, motor vehicle and credit background check. *