- Experience Level
Single Parent Alliance Resource Center is a nonprofit organization servicing the Metro Atlanta Area. SPARC’s mission is to empower and equip single parents with the necessary tools, resources and support to enable them to create a healthy home environment and nurture their children into productive and successful adults. We are seeking a candidate with a variety of skills to create a cohesive team for this nonprofit organization.
- Connecting individuals to resources in the community.
- Provide support to clients assessing needs, goals, strengths and barriers.
- Coordinating with various service providers in the community such as medical, employment, transportation, etc.
- Providing support to the homeless population.
- Participating in community outreach.
- Providing program management and support to partner nonprofits.
- Attending and participating in team meetings.
- Demonstrate experience in working with at-risk/special needs populations.
- Desire to work directly with homeless clients and other agencies.
- Collect and report on data required for grants and other funding sources.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Masters of Social Work or related field required.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work in a flexible environment.
- Previous experience working with at-risk populations preferred.
- Proficient in Excel.
More searches like this
- Direct Service / Social Service Philanthropy / Social Responsibility Contract / Freelance jobs in Atlanta
- Program / Project Management Philanthropy / Social Responsibility Contract / Freelance jobs in Atlanta
- Social Work / Counseling Philanthropy / Social Responsibility Contract / Freelance jobs in Atlanta