- Degree Level
Position: Recruiting Coordinator
Type: Part-Time Consultant (~8 hours/week)
OVERVIEW OF nXu
nXu (https://www.nxueducation.org/) is a national non-profit organization whose mission is to catalyze and equip youth and adults to explore, articulate, and pursue their purpose by leveraging social capital. Overseen by nationally recognized educators including the co-founders of Transcend Education, nXu has developed a research & evidence-based purpose development methodology, curriculum, and program model that can be deployed in-person, online, and on a blended basis. We offer a training program as well as a purpose development curriculum to schools, and they also directly implement programming both online and in person with students both in school and out of school.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to support the growth of our team. This individual will support nXu by screening, interviewing, and recommending candidates. The person will also work closely with the nXu team to refine existing application systems and processes to ensure diversity and equity. This is a fast-paced, part-time and virtual role that will report to nXu’s team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Posting Job Openings: Design and execute strategies for engaging mission-aligned candidates through various channels. Post and manage nXu job openings with an eye to generating a diverse pool of candidates.
- Select and Screen Candidates: Manage the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) through Greenhouse. Identify candidates to screen and conduct initial interviews. Support candidates through our talent pipeline while maintaining our commitment to inclusive hiring practices.
- Recommend Candidates: Based on screen conversations, recommend candidates to the nXu team for further consideration.
- Additional Support: Support the nXu team in additional areas of the recruiting process as needed.
Candidates for this position must possess the following qualifications:
- Belief in nXu’s mission and a passion for helping people explore, articulate and pursue their purpose in life.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills combined with a passion for meeting and engaging with people across lines of difference.
- Commitment to approaching the recruitment process through a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Some flexibility in schedule for conducting screens with candidates.
- Ability to receive and implement feedback.
- Comfort in working with a remote team, often independently.
- At least two years of experience in working in a recruiting function, ideally in the education industry.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Current authorization to work in the United States secured by the first day of employment.
nXu offers competitive compensation for this consulting role.
nXu provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees.
Interested applicants should apply at the website below.