- Experience Level
Frontline Housing provides housing to individuals/families experiencing homelessness as well as delivering program management services to area housing providers in the City of Atlanta. Frontline Housing is involved with various programs which promotes a pipeline from transitional to permanent housing and access to local supportive services. Currently Frontline Housing has partnered with Housing Plus Inc, so distribute CARES funding to families/individuals financially affected by COVID19. We are seeking a candidate interested in promoting housing stability throughout the community while also supporting Frontline Housing with other program needs.
- Processing applications for City of Atlanta ERA Funding.
- Distributing funding to households in the City of Atlanta to promote housing stability.
- Connecting individuals to resources in the community.
- Connecting with permanent housing providers.
- Building partnerships with apartment complexes.
- Provide support to clients assessing needs, goals, strengths and barriers.
- Providing support to the homeless population.
- Participating in community outreach.
- Providing program management and support to local nonprofits.
- Attending and participating in team meetings.
- Demonstrate experience in working with at-risk/special needs populations.
- Desire to work directly with homeless clients and other agencies.
- Collect and report on data required for grants and other funding sources.
- Working with other partners such as Single Parent Alliance Resource Center, Housing Plus, or Homes of Light.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Masters of Social Work or related field required.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work in a flexible environment.
- Previous experience working with at-risk populations preferred.
- Proficient in Excel.
More searches like this
- Direct Service / Social Service Philanthropy / Social Responsibility Contract / Freelance jobs in Atlanta
- Program / Project Management Philanthropy / Social Responsibility Contract / Freelance jobs in Atlanta
- Social Work / Counseling Philanthropy / Social Responsibility Contract / Freelance jobs in Atlanta