Talent and HR Director
- Experience Level
Futures Without Violence (FUTURES) is a national non-profit and social change organization that works to end violence against women and children around the world. We’re a team of educators, strategists, trainers and grassroots organizers who develop programs that can change social norms, prevent domestic violence and create the conditions and experiences that children and adults need to heal and thrive.
FUTURES seeks an experienced Human Resources professional who will be a resource for staff to support their work experience and their developmental success at FUTURES working in collaboration with staff across the organization. We are open to the exact level and will consider applicants in the Manager or Director range.
We envision the Director’s (or Manager) successful pathway to encompass all aspects of the full employment life-cycle from recruiting, onboarding, professional development/training, annual reviews, compensation & benefits, to exit. This person serves as the lead and a navigator to assist and support staff and supervisors throughout their employment journey.
- New Employee Experience – manages hiring, onboarding, and training.
- Current Employee Experience – manages performance review and salary planning process ensuring equity and clarity; administers benefits; manages policy reviews and implementation; and formulates staff engagement programs.
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & Culture (embedded in all aspects) – liaise to equity committee and the agency leadership
- Employee Relations – manages staff training series; plans staff activities to enhance cohesion and engagement; manages workplace health and safety policy and program; and conducts staff exit and pulse surveys
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Experience in equity and social justice principles and practice
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and strategic thinker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and including public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly preferred
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
This is a full-time exempt position. The pay range for this position is $80-110,000/year, commensurate with experience and expertise. FUTURES offers a competitive benefits package.
PLEASE SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: Minjung Kwok. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis
FUTURES welcomes applications from people of color, indigenous people, LGBTQ individuals, and other communities that have been marginalized and disproportionately impacted by violence and abuse. FUTURES maintains a diverse and dynamic workforce and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment and promotions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, age, national origin, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.