EBA Project Lead Atlas Initiative
- Experience Level
Evidence-Based Associates (EBA) is seeking a Project Lead responsible for working with the NYC United Way Atlas Initiative https://unitedwaynyc.org/atlasinitiative/. to develop, implement, and oversee all aspects of EBA’s Scope of work related to the Atlas Initiative, the criminal justice initiative funded by the NYC Mayor’s Office of Criminal Justice (MOCJ)
- Atlas Initiative Co-Oversight
- Oversight of and/or Assistance with Database Development
- Referral/Utilization Management
- Program Guide Development
- Capacity Building at Community Based Organizations
WORK EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years project management experience
- Demonstrated progressive responsibility and accountability in job roles
- Experience in direct service or administrative capacity with programs for at-risk adolescents and young adults
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate program activities
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, establish priorities, and organize efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to interact at all organizational levels and with all stakeholders including service providers, criminal justice administrators, and city/state leaders
Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Social Work, or relevant field required; Master’s preferred.
Competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities for growth await the right person! Join our team of professionals whose mission is to strengthen families and support communities through the high-quality implementation of evidence-based programs in the area of juvenile justice, child welfare, and behavioral health. Our interdisciplinary team brings more than 150 years of experience in clinical services, public policy and program management; our team of professionals have backgrounds in social services, juvenile justice, evidence-based programs, information technology, and human resources.
EBA is owned by Empower Community Care- the leading global behavioral health organization responsible for distributing evidence-based programs and technologies. With 75 employees serving 900+ customers across 45 U.S. states and 17 countries, Empower’s mission is to transform the lives of troubled youth, young adults, their families and their communities. Our companies use scientifically proven treatments, approaches and tools to improve services and care available to at-risk populations. Empower is the parent to three highly recognized organizations: MST Services, Orbis Partners, and Evidence-Based Associates.