Behavioral Health Clinician
- Experience Level
Community Bridges is the largest non-profit integrated substance abuse/behavioral health provider in Arizona. We currently seek a licensed Behavioral Health Clinician to work at our locations in Phoenix Central City, Casa Grande, Benson, Toole, East Valley, West Valley and Winslow.
Community Bridges, Inc. (CBI) is an integrated behavioral healthcare agency offering a variety of different programs throughout Arizona. CBI provides residential, outpatient, inpatient, patient-centered medical homes, medication-assisted treatment, and crisis services to individuals experiencing crisis, opioid use disorder, homelessness, and mental illness.
The Behavioral Health Clinician is responsible for the provision of clinical therapeutic services including assessment, diagnosis and treatment to the patients admitted to a CBI crisis facility, and to their families.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in the discipline of counseling, social work, and/or marriage and family counseling.
- Associate Licensed Professional or Independent Licensed Professional
Specific Functions & Duties:
- Conducts individual psycho-social assessments with patient in order to address identified behavioral health needs.
- Designates Multi-axial Diagnosis based upon comprehensive and systemic evaluation.
- Provides family and group psychotherapy and brief intervention sessions as requested by patient and indicated by
- treatment plan.
Adheres to a “No wrong door” policy and does not deny services to any individual without first consulting a Program Manager and Director.
- Ensures all documentation, significant incident reports, medical records are completed
- Protects each patient’s confidentiality within the guidelines of established policy and procedure.
- Ensures that all patients are treated with dignity and respect at all times.
- Individual, family and group crisis intervention as identified needed.
CBI Offers an excellent benefits package!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Supplemental plans - Hospital indemnity/ Critical Illness, Pet Insurance, Dependent Care Savings, Health Care Savings, 401K with employer match - 100% vested upon enrollment, Generous PTO accrual, Wellness programs, Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Programs, incentives, and more!
- For the past four years, The Phoenix Business Journal has recognized CBI as one of the top ten healthiest mid-size employers in the Valley.
CBI treats patients from all different walks of life and believes in maintaining the dignity of human life. Recovery is possible!
Apply through our website: https://communitybridgesaz.org/careers/ or email your resume today to email@example.com