Healthcare Operations Manager (Operations Administrator)
6 days left
- Experience Level
Community Bridges is one of the largest providers of substance abuse/behavioral health treatment in Arizona. We are currently looking for multiple Operations Administrator roles to be filled for different facilities across Arizona.
The Operations Administrator is responsible for the oversight of overall operations, facility outcome metrics, and the support of clinical enhancements of his or her assigned programs. The Operations Administrator is responsible for working with the Director of Crisis Services to ensure coordination of care protocols, discharge planning, and connection to care is followed and completed upon handoff from the medical team. The Operations Administrator ensures that all risk management, health and safety, and quality management best practices are implemented for each unit he or she oversees. This position reports to the Director of Crisis for administrative, clinical, and operational functions.
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree is preferred but not required) in a field related to Business or Health Care
- Two or more years of leadership and/or supervisory experience
- One or more years of full-time Health Care related work experience where his or her prior experience would provide adequate exposure to both behavioral and medical crisis situations
* Equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted
Licenses, Certifications, Credentials, Registrations:
- Current AZ Driver’s License
- Communication Skills: Above Average Verbal (Heavy Public Contact)
- Exceptional Verbal (e.g., Public Speaking)
- Bilingual Skills Required: No
- Writing /Composing
- Other Skills: Analytical, Medical Terms, P.C., MS Word, MS Excel
- Work Schedule: Flexible, Travel
Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Supplemental plans - Hospital indemnity/ Critical Illness, Pet Insurance, Dependent Care Savings, Health Care Savings, 401K with employer match - 100% vested upon enrollment, Generous PTO accrual, Wellness programs, Tuition Reimbursement, and Scholarship Programs, incentives, and more.
For the past four years, The Phoenix Business Journal has recognized CBI as one of the top ten healthiest mid-size employers in the Valley.
CBI treats patients from all different walks of life and believes in maintaining the dignity of human life. Recovery is possible!
Please apply on our website https://communitybridgesaz.org/careers/ or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org