Board Member: Chief Financial Officer
1 day left
- Experience Level
Before I list the expected duties of a CFO Board Member, I need to be clear. We are in the beginning stages of starting the nonprofit. I only desire individuals who truly resonate with my nonprofit. You HAVE to have the same level of passion And drive for Substance Abusers and Mental Illness! Holistic Healing should be something your familiar with and you’re ready to use your knowledge to HEAL!
Check out website www.divinetouchhouseofhealing.com
- Bring a strategic, high-level perspective to the organization’s finance and accounting needs.
- Build the organization’s capacity to manage its finances as it grows in size and complexity.
- Reduce excessive workloads in the areas of finance, administration, real estate, technology or legal for the Executive Director (ED) and/or the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
- Balance or supplement the skills of the controller or other finance team members.
- Partner with the ED and COO to make decisions that benefit the organization from a financial perspective.
- Has prior non-profit experience
- Understands non-profit budget models, contracts, and regulatory requirements
- Is knowledgeable and passionate about the organization’s mission
- Is detailed and precise with their work
- Listening and perspective taking skills are strong
- Communicates well, in a transparent fashion
- Exercises good judgment in the midst of ambiguity